SAVE THE DATE!
3rd Annual Food Truckin' for Josh Cares:
Presented by Kroger and P&G
with VIP Sponsor Ohio National Financial Services
Wednesday, June 24th, 2015- 11am-2pm
On Fountain Square in Downtown Cincinnati
Foodies-- come one, come all to enjoy delicious and innovative cuisine at the first and best food truck festival to hit downtown’s Fountain Square.
Highlights of the event will include the lively emceeing of Fox19's Frank Marzullo, hosting of the Golden Spatula Awards Celebrity Judging by Warm 98’s Marianne Curan and Bobbi Maxwell, social media contests for great prizes, entertainment,
a VIP seating area for guests of event sponsors, and feature interviews with Josh Cares families and supporters.
Food Truck Bucks, which can be redeemed for food and drinks, can be purchased from Josh Cares volunteers during the event while standing in line at your truck of choice.
Special thanks to the Josh Cares Junior Board
for their leadership in putting on this awesome event!
Want to support the fundraising efforts of our Junior Board to help them reach their goal in funding one Josh Cares Child Life Specialist position for the entire year?
Don't drool on your device, but check out this up-to-the minute listing of committed food trucks and their featured dishes:
Golden Spatula Contenders for "Best Entree"
- Andy's Mediterranean Falafel Mobile featuring: Giant Gyros and Hummus or Falafel Wraps
- C'est Cheese featuring: the Cheesy Wonder, the Bee Sting and the Green Lantern
- EAT! featuring: Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Philly Steak Sandwich and Thin Rice Noodles
- Empanadas Aqui featuring: the Bad Girl Empanada, Carne Mechada and Tostones-Simple
- Gold Star Chili Mobile featuring: Cheese Coney, Small Ways, and 1/2 Gorito
- Hungry Bros. featuring: The Ruby and the Kevin Bacon Ranch
- Kaimelsky's featuring: Cheeseburger, Tony Packo Hot Dog, and Polish Sausage
- Red Sesame featuring: Korean BBQ Taco and RS Mini-Quesadilla
- Texas Joe featuring: Chipotle Taco, Picadillo Taco and Vegetarian Taco
- Urban Grill featuring:1/2 GBT Sandwich (goetta, bacon and tomato), 4 Cheese Mac Bowls topped with BBQ or Buffalo Chicken and a side of Macaroni-n-Cheese
Golden Spatula Contenders for "Best Sweet Treat"
We're sorry! Are we making your tummy rumble?
Keep checking back-- more trucks being added to the list daily!
2014 in Review
Christensen Family Interview
Click here to see 2014 event pics at Kate Messer Photography