What is the Junior Board?
The Junior Board is a dynamic group of volunteers whose purpose is to ignite excitement throughout the community by identifying, exploring and establishing new partnerships to raise awareness and support for Josh Cares.
What does the Junior Board do?
In 2018, the Junior Board will be responsible for implementing the complete re-branding of Josh Cares as well as handling the marketing for the organization. These activities will take place in six areas:
- Updating the Josh Cares website with content and to implement the new branding style.
- Creating and implementing a vibrant social media campaign.
- Producing three “hard copy” newsletters in March, July and November.
- Producing the E-Newsletters in January, May and September.
- Updating marketing pieces for use by the Child Life Specialists at Cincinnati Children’s.
- Creating and implementing a public relations/marketing campaign to spread the word about Josh Cares.
Josh Cares is partnering with another non-profit, Envision Children to hold an inaugural Queen City Dodgeball Tournament on Saturday, March 3, 2018, at the Winton Woods High School.
The Junior Board will help to recruit teams to participate in the event ($1,000 per team) as well as help raise sponsorship support of the Tournament ($7,500). In addition, Board members will serve as volunteers the day of the event to help make sure it is successful.
When Does the Junior Board Meet?
Meetings are held year round on the first or second Monday of the month from 6-7:30 p.m. with occasional additional meetings for tasks and sub-committees.
Junior Board Membership
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Junior Board, please contact the Board Chair Lauren Henninger at: email@example.com.