Josh Cares is always looking for passionate volunteers. You can bring your special interests and talents to any of our existing volunteer opportunities below, or host an event or project of your own!
- Invite Josh Cares to speak to a civic-minded group
- Become a Josh Cares ambassador
- Join a planning or a special project committee
- Lend a specific talent to Josh Cares
- Help with an upcoming event
- Join our Junior Board
- Join our Student Advisory Council (for students in grades 8-12)
- Organize a group of students to complete a project managed by the SAC, such as:
- Create an Item for our Craft Fair Booth
- Chain of Love
- Create a gift to be sent home to families of our patients
- Join the Crop Crew, a scrapbooking group which preserves precious memories
Please use the form below to volunteer.